WHO WE ARE
Committed to Excellence
Harrison Reid Safety Consultants, Inc, specializes in all aspects of Construction Safety, our certified and dedicated DOB Site Safety Managers, Coordinators and Superintendents, FDNY Fire Safety Managers & OSHA Construction Outreach Trainers
bring more than 15 years of experience in all aspects of the construction industry.
Experience has taught us that consistent, open communication with clients and their project managers reduces (if not eliminates) surprises that may occur throughout their project life cycle. We Identify, evaluate and control workplace conditions that could cause employee or visitor injury or illness.
WE UNDERSTAND THAT EACH CONSTRUCTION PROJECT IS DIFFERENT
For each client we create a unique scope of work which includes but is not limited to:
- Developing and implementing control methods, procedures and programs to eliminate or reduce unsafe conditions at job sites.
- Conduct compliance and risk assessments, and developing and implementing policies and procedures to address findings.
- Provide training in compliance with applicable OSHA and other safety regulations.
- Investigating prior incidents for systemic trends and develops corrective action plans to prevent and reduce incident occurrences.
- Assess current programs to identify new performance goals, strategies, and metrics.
- Work closely with project managers, construction contractors, building occupants, administrators, and other client staff to implement construction safety programs