WHO WE ARE
Committed to Excellence
Harrison Reid Safety Consultants, Inc, is an MWBE certified consulting firm specializing
in all l aspects of Construction Safety and Health. Our certified and dedicated DOB Site
Safety Managers, Coordinators and Superintendents, FDNY Fire Safety Managers,
OSHA Construction Outreach Trainers and Industrial Hygiene partners bring more than
45 years of experience in all aspects of the construction industry. We currently hold
MWBE approval for The Port Authority of NY & NJ and MBE City of New York.
Experience has taught us that consistent, open communication with clients and their
project managers serves to minimize (if not eliminate) surprises that may occur
throughout their project life cycle. We identify, anticipate, evaluate and control
workplace exposure that could cause employee or visitor injury or illness.
WE UNDERSTAND THAT EACH CONSTRUCTION PROJECT IS DIFFERENT
For each client, we create a unique scope of work which includes, but is not limited to:
- Develop and implement control methods, procedures and programs to eliminate or reduce unsafe conditions at job sites.
- Conduct compliance audits and risk assessments, and develop and implement policies and procedures to address findings and fill in compliance gaps.
- Provide comprehensive and concise training to ensure compliance with applicable OSHA requirements and other safety regulations.
- Investigate prior incidents for systemic trends and develop corrective action plans to prevent and reduce incident occurrences.
- Assess current programs to identify new performance goals, strategies, and metrics.
- Work closely with project managers, construction contractors, building occupants, administrators, and other client staff to implement effective and cost effective construction safety programs.
Discover Our Expertise
"Prevention is better than cure" ~ Desiderius Erasmus
We examine our client's Site Safety Plans and take corrective measures to ensure the SSP meets NYC DOB standards & OSHA Trainer. When there is no SSP in place, we work with our clients to establish one.
We can also review your corporate health and safety plan, which is the driving force behind your field safety program and safety performance. Having a unified approach that supports all of your field projects is the key to managing your safety efforts, maintaining an attractive Experience Modification Rating (EMR) for insurance purposes and allowing your firm to submit competitive bids.